Friday, August 1, 2014

The Way of The Tablet

Is tablet the way to go?

It depends.

Are you just looking to browse or engage in social media activities, wearing down your fingers to a nub clicking like and sharing posts?  Then yes, the way of the tablet is for you.  However if you will be using Word or Excel on a daily basis, then the more practical choice would be a laptop.

That doesn't mean you can't have both though.

I have a couple of laptops and a smartphone currently.  And while I curl up in bed every once in a while with my smartphone and browse through social media, I find it rather limiting.  The size as well as the constant fidgeting to enlarge the screen has my eyes and subconscious screaming bloody murder.  So for me, having a tablet becomes an easy decision.

But it's not such an easy decision at all.  With the proliferation of tablets in the market (of course after Apple launched the seminal iPad) one can get confused as to what tablet model to buy.  And here starts my journey.  I have not made that purchase yet.  I am still weighing all my options.  After all a tablet is not just some candy you purchase in a candy store.  The damn thing costs money!  And for some models, a LOT of money!

This blog will guide me and hopefully you in my journey to get that perfect tablet (at least for me), that one thing that I'll be curling in bed with for months and months to come.

Join me as I journey to the way of the tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment